- 1302 Kcal/lb
- 16% protein
- Medicated with Bovatec®
- Contains cottonseed hulls as a source of fiber
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Contains ammonium chloride
- Contains no urea or copper sulfate
- Fortified with a probiotic that contains:
- Encapsulated microbes – Streptococcus faecium & Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Yeast culture
- Enzymes – protease, amylase, and cellulase
- Promotes maximum growth and weight gain
- Corn provides optimum finish
- Increased average daily gain
- Decreased cost/lb of gain
- Vitamins and minerals for balanced nutrition
- Aids in the prevention of urinary calculi and coccidiosis
- Pelleted for easy consumption with little waste
- Added microbes colonize intestine with protective microflora resulting in better health
- Yeast culture improves palatability, digestion, and nutrient utilization
- Added enzymes improve digestion of protein, starches, and cellulose resulting in improved feed conversion
Ground corn, cottonseed meal, cottonseed hulls (16%), rice bran, oats, fish meal, cane molasses, calcium carbonate, salt, ammonium chloride, Streptococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, yeast culture, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, sodium selenite, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, cobalt carbonate.
For the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria ovina, Eimeria crandallis, Eimeria ovinoidalis (Eimeria ninakohlyakimovae), Eimeria parva and Eimeria intricata in sheep maintained in confinement.
ACTIVE DRUG INGREDIENT
Depending upon body weight, feed continuously to lambs at the rate of 1.5 lb to 7 lb per head per day. This will provide not less than 15 mg nor more than 70 mg of Lasalocid per head per day. Begin feeding immediately after weaning and continue throughout the show season. Additional roughage may be fed if desired to control weight gains.
IMPORTANT MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
1. Changes in the feeding program should be made gradually.
Changes should not exceed 1/2 pound per head per day.
2. Provide plain salt free choice.
3. Feed only the amount of feed lambs will clean up in one day. Do
not allow old feed to accumulate in feeders.
4. Lambs should be vaccinated against enterotoxemia.
5. Consult your local veterinarian for a recommended health
CAUTION: The safety of Lasalocid in unapproved species has not been established. Use only as directed.
|Crude Protein, minimum*||16.00||%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||2.00||%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||12.00||%|
|Calcium (Ca), minimum||0.90||%|
|Calcium (Ca), maximum||1.25||%|
|Phosphorus (P), minimum||0.40||%|
|Salt (NaCl), minimum||0.75||%|
|Salt (NaCl), maximum||1.50||%|
|Selenium (Se), minimum||0.20||ppm|
|Vitamin A, minimum||5,000||IU/LB|
*This includes not more than 0.85% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen