- Fortified with a probiotic that contain:
- Encapsulated microbes – Lactobacillus
- Yeast Culture
- Enzymes – Protease, Amylase, and Cellulase
- Contains no antibiotics or stimulants
- Contains nutritions milk products needed by young animals
- Easy to feed, easily digestible, all natural product
- Formulated to promote improved health, appearance, and performance
- One-third of protein content consists of nondegradable intake protein (rumen bypass protein)
- Available in 40-lb (code 2176) and 20-lb (code 2177) sizes
- Helps get young animals on feed sooner
- Helps stressed animals recover quickly
- Nondegradable intake protein improves quality of milk produced by lactating animals
- Added microbes colonize intestine with protective microflora resulting in better health
- Yeast culture improves palatability, digestion, and nutrient utilization
- Added enzymes improve digestion of proteins, starches, and cellulose resulting in improved feed conversion
Soybean meal, ground corn, rice bran, wheat middlings, dried whey, dried whey product, dried skimmed milk, dried milk protein, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, dehydrated alfalfa meal, cane molasses, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate), salt, iron oxide, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Streptococcus faecium fermentation product, yeast culture, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, vitamin A acetate, D-activated animal sterol (source of vitamin D3), vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, choline chloride, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium iodate.
NOTE: The scoop provided in this bag holds approximately 1/2 pound.
SHOW CALVES – Top dress daily ration with 1 to 2 pounds.
BEEF CALVES – Mix at the rate of 10% of creep feed ration.
DAIRY CALVES – 1 pound per day as a supplement to daily ration.
BULLS – 1 pound per day per bull as a supplement to daily ration.
LACTATING COWS – 1 to 11/2 pounds per day as a supplement to daily ration.
FOALS – Feed up to 2 pounds per day as a creep feed.
MATURE HORSES (Brood mares, Stallions & Performance) – Feed 1 to 11/2 pounds per day as a supplement to daily ration.
SHEEP & GOATS
SHOW LAMBS – Top dress daily ration with 1/4 to 1/2 pound.
BREEDING STOCK (Ewes/Does, Rams/Bucks) – Feed 1/4 pound per day as a supplement to daily ration.
Warning: Do not exceed recommended daily amounts for sheep.
BABY PIGS – Creep feed 1/4 pound per head per day as a supplement to daily ration.
SOWS – Supplement daily ration with 1/4 pound three weeks before farrowing and continue until pigs are weaned.
SHOW PIGS – Top dress daily ration with 1/2 pound.
CHICKENS & TURKEYS – Feed 2 to 4 pounds per 100 birds daily as a supplement to daily ration.
DOES, BUCKS, BUNNIES & SHOW RABBITS – Feed 1 tablespoon per rabbit per day as a supplement to daily ration.
|Crude Protein, minimum||25.00||%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||3.00||%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||5.00||%|
|Calcium (Ca), minimum||1.25||%|
|Calcium (Ca), maximum||1.75||%|
|Phosphorus (P), minimum||1.00||%|
|Salt (NaCl), minimum||0.25||%|
|Salt (NaCl), maximum||0.75||%|
|Potassium (K), minimum||1.00||%|
|Copper (Cu), minimum||15||(ppm)|
|Selenium (Se), minimum||0.25||(ppm)|
|Zinc (Zn), minimum||100||(ppm)|
|Vitamin A, minimum||20,000||IU/LB|
|Vitamin D3, minimum||5,000||IU/LB|
|Vitamin E, minimum||10||IU/LB|
|Beef Cattle (Net Energy Gain)||0.57||Mcal/lb|
|Dairy Cattle (Net Energy Gain)||0.55||Mcal/lb|
|Dairy Cattle (Net Energy Lactation)||0.77||Mcal/lb|
|Horse (Digestible Energy)||1515.92||Kcal/lb|
|Sheep (Digestible Energy)||1347.97||Kcal/lb|
|Swine (Digestible Energy)||1506.34||Kcal/lb|
|Rabbit (Digestible Energy)||1557.93||Kcal/lb|
|Poultry (Metabolized Energy)||1089.79||Kcal/lb|
|NONDEGRADED INTAKE PROTEIN (BY-PASS PROTEIN)||8.61||%|
|VITAMIN A||.||20,680 IU/lb|
|VITAMIN D||.||5,000 IU/lb|